Customer Service Manager
Customer Service Manager
Swolverine/The Swole Kitchen is one of the industry leading sports performance and personalized nutrition coaching companies. We strive to create a fun, cohesive work environment, where our team members can use their power to empower and help others. We are looking for bright, personable, and fun individuals, who have a passion for health and fitness, work hard, and are eager to learn and contribute to a rapidly growing brand.
The customer service manager is responsible for creating an engaging and resonating positive customer experience and journey at every applicable touchpoint and customer interaction. The CSM will increase customer satisfaction, customer loyalty and customer retention and meet and transcend customer expectations. They will be responsible for answering customer service inquiries, via all customer channels, and providing highly proficient and solutions based customer information.
- Improve customer service experience
- Create engaged customer and facilitate growth.
- Find resolution to customer issues
- Develop customer service process and procedures
- Create customer satisfaction through efficient problem solving.
- Document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyze metrics and compile accurate reports
- Recruit and manage additional customer service agents and provide adequate training and empowerment
- Apply best practices according to industry development
- Use resources to leverage customer experiences
- Adhere to and manage budget
- Maintain accurate and orderly workflow
Accountability & Performance Measures
- Adequate and efficient time sensitive customer resolution
- Improving customer experience
- Increase positive company and product reviews from customers
- Proficient team communication and ability to lead in a results oriented environment
- Reducing customer response time and resolution time
Requirements and skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in business Preferred
- 2 years of applicable sales/ or customer service experience
- Prior experience in supplement sales or nutrition preferred
- Highly organized and efficient
- Highly proficient in Microsoft suite
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Knowledge of shopify and zen desk preferred
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Motivated and ambitious with the ability to work in an autonomous and results oriented environment
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to foster key relationships
- Knowledge of supplements and nutrition principles and applications preferred
- CrossFit L1, Precision Nutrition Certification, or coaching experience preferred
This is a Full Time position. Compensation for this role ranges between 45-50K per year.
To be considered for this role, please send your resume to email@example.com, with the role being applied for and your name in the email subject line. Please also include all social handles, and linkedin profile.