Sales Account Manager
Swolverine/The Swole Kitchen is one of the industry leading sports performance and personalized nutrition coaching companies. We strive to create a fun, cohesive work environment, where our team members can use their power to empower and help others. We are looking for bright, personable, and fun individuals, who have a passion for health and fitness, work hard, and are eager to learn and contribute to a rapidly growing brand.
We are looking for a highly qualified and organized individual for the role of Sales Account Manager. This role will require previous sales experience and is responsible for driving company brand awareness, sales, and capturing market share to help drive company profitability and sales. This role will work directly with CrossFit gyms and retail accounts.
- Identifying regional sales targets and markets
- Establishing and executing sales strategy across wholesale channel
- Drive revenue and profit through establishing customer relationships
- Hitting monthly sales targets and quotas
- Incorporating sales and brand best practices
- Prepares monthly sales reports, metrics, analytics, and forecasts
- Work with sales and marketing teams to establish marketing efforts to customer accounts
- Provide value for customer accounts, driving partnership and effective strategy
- Identify specific sales segments and provide customer solutions
- Develop key customer insights, to drive B2B marketing programs with sales and marketing.
- provides insightful information regarding product trends market research for new product development and added resources
- execute sales cadence with value driven propositions, tools, and resouces
- Conduct on site visits, sales calls, and territory management
- Provide supplement education events, tastings, and host sales events at customer accounts
- Provide quarterly reports, and business overviews
Accountability & Performance Measures
- Increase customer volume while maintaining consistent growth in revenue and capturing market share
- Identifying new customer segments, through sales strategy planning and execution
- Identifying customer pain points and delivering customer solutions with tools and resources
- Developing accurate forecasts and consistent market analysis
Requirements and skills
- Highly organized and efficient in time management
- Bachelors Degree in Business Preferred
- 2 years of applicable B2B sales experience
- Motivated and ambitious with the ability to work in an autonomous and results oriented environment
- High understanding of business, and financial acumen to directly apply forecasting, and outcomes to ROI
- Proven track record of territory management and growth
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to foster key relationships
- Highly proficient in Microsoft suite, Teams, Zoom, and Outlook
- Resourceful and ability to critical think and execute sales and marketing value propositions
- CrossFit L1, Precision Nutrition Certification, or coaching experience preferred
This is a Full Time position. Compensation for this role ranges between 60-75K per year.
To be considered for this role, please send your resume to email@example.com, with the role being applied for and your name in the email subject line. Please also include all social handles, and linkedin profile.