It doesn't matter if it's a hot summer day, or a cold-rainy afternoon. It's always fun to throw together a recipe and create something that not only tastes amazing but something you can indulge in guilt-free. This homemade mint chocolate chip protein ice cream is the deliciously cold and creamy. Hit your macros, guilt-free with this amazing recipe.
When you make these - use the tag #SWOLEKITCHEN so we can see your creation!
We recommend using Whey Protein Isolate or Collagen Protein from Swolverine for this recipe.
Here is why:
- Whey Protein Isolate 27g per serving per 29 g scoop (30 Servings)
- Performance-Based Nutrition 100 calories, 1g carb, 1g sugar (per serving)
- Added Branched Chain Amino Acids 2.5mg Leucine, 1.25mg Isoleucine, & 1.25mg Valine per serving
- Papain & Protease(digestive enzymes)10 mg per serving for better digestion
You can purchase the Vanilla Whey Protein Isolate that we used in this exact recipe by clicking HERE 😛🍰
- Collagen Protein 10g of Collagen Hydrolysate Type I,II,III (45 Servings)
- Performance-Based Nutrition 35 calories, 0g carb, 0g sugar (per serving)
- Unflavored You can add it to any of your baked goods and recipes
- Joint, Skin, Bones Health The only protein that can help support healthy joints, bones, hair, and skin.
Ready to create your delicious home-made mint-chocolate chip protein ice cream? Well you're going to want to use Swolverine's Mint Chocolate Chip - Whey Protein Isolate!
SWOLVERINE is an endurance athlete and active lifestyle brand. Made for the elite athlete, and the strong-willed our products were designed to fuel your athletic performance. We perform when you perform.
We believe that everyone can optimize not only their athletic performance but their human potential. The way we believe we can optimize performance is through transparency, clinically effective doses, and clinically proven ingredients with evidence-based outcomes. We provide the nutrients you need to power your active lifestyle.