Swolverine/The Swole Kitchen is one of the industry leading sports performance and personalized nutrition coaching companies. We strive to create a fun, cohesive work environment, where our team members can use their power to empower and help others. We are looking for bright, personable, and fun individuals, who have a passion for health and fitness, work hard, and are eager to learn and contribute to a rapidly growing brand, and grow their career here at Swolverine.
We are looking for a full-time time warehouse manager. This job would entail picking, packing, shipping, managing multiple platforms, ensuring adequate and efficient logistics, as well as managing warehouse operations.
- Oversee all aspects of the picking and packing, quality control, shipping, and inventory management processes to achieve delivery of orders.
- Ensure primary inventory storage location is appropriately stocked and prepared to achieve efficient picking.
- Ensure the proper and safe use of forklifts/lifts personal protective equipment, and other equipment used by warehouse personnel.
- Investigate, document, establish action plans, and conduct follow-through to drive resolution of order fulfillment and inventory issues.
- Work effectively with the Sales and Marketing departments for overall demand planning and inventory management functions.
- Promote and maintain a safe warehouse environment and in compliance with company, industry, and regulatory requirements.
- Optimize warehouse operations and design, implementing efficient packing and shipping systems
- Inventory and demand forecasting to facilitate timely replenishment for revenue generation
- Working, managing and coordinating with peers in the warehouse and distribution center
Requirements and skills
- Highly organized and efficient
- Communication and personable skills
- Must have working knowledge and be proficient in using microsoft applications, as well as timely respond to email
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Prior warehouse experience mandatory.
- Reach, lift, stack, and maneuver objects of varying dimensions and weights up to 50 lbs.
- Establish and maintain good rapport with co-workers, supervisors, and others.
- Prioritize and perform a variety of simultaneous tasks (multi-tasking).
- Perform primary duties safely with efficiency and accuracy.
- Motivated and ambitious with the ability to work in an autonomous and results oriented environment.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment. Demonstrate effective time management
This is a Full Time position. Compensation for this role ranges between $25-$30 per hour. This role will also come with employee benefits, such as healthcare, dental, 401(k) contributions, eligibility after a period of 6 months.
To be considered for this role, please send your resume to email@example.com, with the role being applied for and your name in the email subject line. Please also include all social handles, and linkedin profile.