You've got goals but you've also got a weakness for a good cookie. We get it -- we're right there with you. That is why we designed the best gluten-free, butter-free, and flourless chocolate chip cookie recipes the fitness community has ever seen. Stay on track with your goals and feed your happiness meter with these golden morsels of ooey, gooey, enjoyment. Best paired with coffee, milk variations, or simply on their own. Enjoy!
The following recipes have been brought to you by The Swole Kitchen, 1:1 Customized Nutrition Programming. Learn more at www.theswolekitchen.com
Gluten-Free, Butter Free, Flourless Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
Prep Time: 8 minutes
Bake Time: 9-11 minutes
Servings: 14 cookies
- 1 cup Creamy Peanut Butter (We used Adam's Natural PB)
- 2/3 cup Dark Brown Sugar (packed)
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 large Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 3/4 Cup + 1 Tbsp Old Fashioned Oats
- 2/3 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (Dairy-free if desired)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheight
- Get out your cookie sheet & drying rack, set aside
- Get out a small bowl and a medium-sized mixing bowl
- Mix together oats & baking soda in the small bowl
- With a hand mixer, mix together peanut butter, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla until smooth (do not over mix)
- Set hand mixer aside and fold in oats/baking soda mix into the wet mixture, using a wooden spoon
- Gently fold in chocolate chips. The mixture will be quite moist. Add a few more chips if you're feeling extra chocolaty (~1 tbsp)
- Grab a spoon and spoon out the dough. Roll into a ball and set on the baking sheet.
- Once all cookie balls are on the sheet, lightly flatten the top of the cookie with your hand (this helps them be round when done).
- Put in the oven and set a timer for 9-10 minutes. When you check on the cookies, they should look a little 'underdone' and light brown on the bottom. They should also look a little puffy.
- Remove from the oven and transfer the cookies to a drying rack where they'll continue to cook and then cool completely.
Macros Per Serving (1 Cookie):
We hope you enjoyed this gluten-free, butter free, flourless chocolate chip cookie recipe brought to you from The Swole Kitchen, a partner of Swolverine. If you’re interested in learning more recipes like this that fit your lifestyle and your goals, visit www.theswolekitchen.com and learn how 1:1 customized nutrition programming can transform your life!
Need a Gluten-Free Protein Powder? Look No Further Than Swolverine’s Whey Protein Isolate Powder! At 26g of protein per 110 calorie serving, this protein powder supports both you and your goals every single day!
Save 15% When You Use Code THESWOLEKITCHEN!
SWOLVERINE IS AN ENDURANCE ATHLETE AND ACTIVE LIFESTYLE BRAND. MADE FOR THE ELITE ATHLETE, AND THE STRONG-WILLED OUR PRODUCTS WERE DESIGNED TO FUEL YOUR ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE. WE PERFORM WHEN YOU PERFORM.
We believe that everyone can optimize not only their athletic performance but their human potential. The way we believe we can optimize performance is through transparency, clinically effective doses, and clinically proven ingredients with evidence-based outcomes. We provide the nutrients you need to power your active lifestyle.