Certified Nutrition Coach
Certified Nutrition Coach
Swolverine/The Swole Kitchen is one of the industry leading sports performance and personalized nutrition coaching companies. We strive to create a fun, cohesive work environment, where our team members can use their power to empower and help others. We are looking for bright, personable, and fun individuals, who have a passion for health and fitness, work hard, and are eager to learn and contribute to a rapidly growing brand.
We are looking for a full-time certified nutrition coach, registered dietician, nutritionist, or nutrition professional to join our growing team of nutrition coaches, to help optimize health and wellness for our personalized nutrition clients.
- Evaluating the dietary needs of a client by assessing their health and exercise levels, sleep, and food habits etc.
- Clarifying information to clients and explaining the effects of nutrients on overall health condition
- Offering counseling and suggest positive alterations in nutrition to address clients’ dietary restrictions
- Making personalized nutrition and meal plans according to clients, needs, dietary choices, restrictions, and lifestyle
- Responsible for assessing people’s needs using scientific methods and determining the most suitable nutrition plans
- Set clear objectives and provide support to clients to help them in their progress
- Conduct scientific research to expand field related knowledge such as the impacts of nutrients, the benefits of diets to body’s functions etc.
- Write and publish articles to educate the Swolverine and Swole Kitchen audience
- Conduct weekly check-ins with measurements and personalized client assessments
- Adjust macros and weekly meal plans for optimal results according to client goals and aspirations
Requirements and skills
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 1 year of proven experience as nutritionist, registered dietician, or certified nutrition coach, training more than 10 clients.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, communicating via phone, sms, email, and company platform
- Passion for nutrition and helping others, empathetic
- Highly organized with proven time management skills
- Energetic, great work ethic, aptitude to learn, and excel
- Athletic experience preferred but not required
This is a 100% Remote position. Compensation for this role is dependent upon work experience, education, and client load. Average pay ranges between $50-70K per year.
To be considered for this role, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the role being applied for and your name in the email subject line. Please also include all social handles, and linkedin profile.