When you’re searching for a healthy and delicious carb option for dinner, it doesn’t get anymore satisfying that some creamy sweet potato mash. Sweet potatoes are loaded with vitamins and nutrients, and healthy complex carbohydrates to fuel you with more energy and support your body optimization goals.
This recipe is simple, easy and nutritious. Not only that, but it’s gluten free, dairy free, and a great addition to your clean, healthy, and active lifestyle.
How To Make Sweet Potato Mash
The greatest thing about making sweet potato mash, are the left overs. You can easily meal prep sweet potato hash for your weekly meals, without getting sick of it, or having it taste bad. Just add a few more potatoes to the mix and voila, you’ve got yourself a great complex carbohydrate side to complement your protein for the week.
- Sweet Potatoes (2-3 medium sized potatoes)
- Garlic Salt
- Earth Origins (Plant Based Butter)
- Oat Milk
- Dice your sweet potatoes in cubes
- Add water to a pot and bring to a boil
- Add sweet potatoes to the boiling water
- Add one pinch of salt
- Boil for 15-20 minutes until very tender
- Strain diced potatoes
- Add potatoes to a mixing bowl (you can mix by hand, or use a mixer for a creamier texture)
- Add one cup of oat milk to the mixing bowl
- Add ½ stick of earth origins butter or ½ cup.
- Mix until you have a very creamy texture
- Add garlic salt to your preferred taste, as well as pepper, and top off with paprika.
This sweet potato mash recipe will usually provide around 6 servings, using 2-3 medium sized sweet potatoes. Loaded with vitamin A, and powerful antioxidants like beta-carotene, sweet potatoes are a nutritiously rich addition to your diet.
Need Help With Optimizing You Nutrition And Creating Delicious Recipes Like This One?
SWOLVERINE IS AN ENDURANCE ATHLETE AND ACTIVE LIFESTYLE BRAND. MADE FOR THE ELITE ATHLETE, AND THE STRONG-WILLED OUR PRODUCTS WERE DESIGNED TO FUEL YOUR ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE. WE PERFORM WHEN YOU PERFORM.
We believe that everyone can optimize not only their athletic performance but their human potential. The way we believe we can optimize performance is through transparency, clinically effective doses, and clinically proven ingredients with evidence-based outcomes. We provide the nutrients you need to power your active lifestyle.