Wouldn't it be wonderful to have a guilt-free muffin that you can indulge on throughout the day, for breakfast, or post workout, that actually fuels your fitness and health goals, rather than working against you? Introducing: The Perfect Banana Muffin Recipe from Swolverine, made with Hydrolyzed Collagen Protein Powder, free of added sodium as you find in other collagen powders. If you don't believe us yet, peep the macros below, and keep scrolling for the recipe!
Swolverine Banana Collagen Protein Muffin MACROS (per serving):
3.7g Total Fat
17g Total Carbs
2.9% Vitamin A
3.7% Vitamin C
The Best Collagen Powder For Baking
Swolverine's Collagen Protein is made with pure hydrolyzed collagen peptides. Unflavored and virtually tasteless, you can add it to your coffee, smoothies, shakes, and even to your baking recipes to get an added boost of protein whenever you may need it. Collagen can help replenish your body with the vital protein you need to build lean muscle mass, strength, and help support healthy joints and glowing skin.
PURCHASE PRODUCT: Swolverine's Hydrolyzed Collagen Protein Powder
Banana Collagen Protein Muffin Recipe
Serves: 14 servings Prep Time: 10 min Cook TIme: 20 min Total Time: 30 min
- 1/2 cup of Swolverine Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides
- 1 cup flour (of choice)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 ripe medium-sized bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup Truvia Cane Sugar Blend -OR- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 tbsp Truvia Brown Sugar Blend -OR- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
Ingredients (Crumble Topping):
- 2-3 tsp brown sugar or Truvia brown sugar
- 4 tbsp flour (of choice)
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3-4 tsp melted butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Line muffin cups, grease muffin cups, or grease bread pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, nutmeg, and the cinnamon.
- In another bowl, beat the bananas, sugar, egg, vanilla, and melted butter together.
- Add the banana mixture into the flour mixture. Blend just until moistened and there are no lumps in the mixture.
- Fill muffin or bread tin with the mixture
- In a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon from the topping ingredients list.
- With your hands, mix the topping ingredients until finely blended.
- Sprinkle topping over your muffins or bread.
- Bake 18-20 minutes -OR- until the center of the muffin/bread comes out clean when inserting a toothpick into the middle.
*Note* The bread or muffins may turn out a little dark on the outside - they aren’t burning, this is just because of the sugar. Make sure that the inside is fully cooked.
Looking for the perfect Collagen Protein to add a boost of perfection to your tasty baked treats?
SWOLVERINE is an endurance athlete and active lifestyle brand. Made for the elite athlete, and the strong-willed our products were designed to fuel your athletic performance. We perform when you perform.
We believe that everyone can optimize not only their athletic performance but their human potential. The way we believe we can optimize performance is through transparency, clinically effective doses, and clinically proven ingredients with evidence-based outcomes. We provide the nutrients you need to power your active lifestyle.