Calling all peanut butter lovers. This mouthwatering buttery masterpiece, is the most delicious thing you'll ever put inside your mouth. If cheescake, fudge, and peanut butter all met and had a baby, it would be this protein-packed keto dessert.
When you make these - use the tag #SWOLEKITCHEN so we can see your creation!
We recommend using Whey Protein Isolate or Collagen Protein from Swolverine for this recipe.
Here is why:
- Whey Protein Isolate 27g per serving per 29 g scoop (30 Servings)
- Performance-Based Nutrition 100 calories, 1g carb, 1g sugar (per serving)
- Added Branched Chain Amino Acids 2.5mg Leucine, 1.25mg Isoleucine, & 1.25mg Valine per serving
- Papain & Protease(digestive enzymes)10 mg per serving for better digestion
You can purchase the Vanilla Whey Protein Isolate that we used in this exact recipe by clicking HERE 😛🍰
- Collagen Protein 10g of Collagen Hydrolysate Type I,II,III (45 Servings)
- Performance-Based Nutrition 35 calories, 0g carb, 0g sugar (per serving)
- Unflavored You can add it to any of your baked goods and recipes
- Joint, Skin, Bones Health The only protein that can help support healthy joints, bones, hair, and skin.