When witches go riding and black cats are seen, the moon laughs and whispers “’Tis near Halloween!”. Here to decorate your house for October are our rich chocolate and peanut butter protein spiders! They're more delicious than spooky and proven to impress any festive friend of yours, young and old!
When you make these - use the tag #SWOLEKITCHEN so we can see your creation!
We recommend using Whey Protein Isolate or Collagen Protein from Swolverine for this recipe.
Here is why:
- Whey Protein Isolate 27g per serving per 29 g scoop (30 Servings)
- Performance-Based Nutrition 100 calories, 1g carb, 1g sugar (per serving)
- Added Branched Chain Amino Acids 2.5mg Leucine, 1.25mg Isoleucine, & 1.25mg Valine per serving
- Papain & Protease(digestive enzymes)10 mg per serving for better digestion
You can purchase the Vanilla Whey Protein Isolate that we used in this exact recipe by clicking HERE 😛🍰
- Collagen Protein 10g of Collagen Hydrolysate Type I,II,III (45 Servings)
- Performance-Based Nutrition 35 calories, 0g carb, 0g sugar (per serving)
- Unflavored You can add it to any of your baked goods and recipes
- Joint, Skin, Bones Health The only protein that can help support healthy joints, bones, hair, and skin.
Special Shoutout to Sun Tan Honey Farm for providing our recipe with 100% Raw Honey, Harvested in Arizona, USA.
You can find more information about the Sun Tan Honey Farm here: https://www.instagram.com/isavebz/ 🐝