Calling all peanut butter lovers. This mouthwatering buttery masterpiece, is the most delicious thing you'll ever put inside your mouth. If cheescake, fudge, and peanut butter all met and had a baby, it would be this protein-packed keto dessert.
When you make these - use the tag #SWOLEKITCHEN so we can see your creation!
We recommend using Whey Protein Isolate or Collagen Protein from Swolverine for this recipe.
Here is why:
- Whey Protein Isolate 27g per serving per 29 g scoop (30 Servings)
- Performance-Based Nutrition 100 calories, 1g carb, 1g sugar (per serving)
- Added Branched Chain Amino Acids 2.5mg Leucine, 1.25mg Isoleucine, & 1.25mg Valine per serving
- Papain & Protease(digestive enzymes)10 mg per serving for better digestion
You can purchase the Vanilla Whey Protein Isolate that we used in this exact recipe by clicking HERE 😛🍰
- Collagen Protein 10g of Collagen Hydrolysate Type I,II,III (45 Servings)
- Performance-Based Nutrition 35 calories, 0g carb, 0g sugar (per serving)
- Unflavored You can add it to any of your baked goods and recipes
- Joint, Skin, Bones Health The only protein that can help support healthy joints, bones, hair, and skin.
Looking for the perfect Collagen Protein to add a boost of perfection to your tasty baked treats?
Swolverine's Collagen Protein is made with pure grass-fed. pasture-raised hydrolyzed collagen peptides. Unflavored and virtually tasteless, you can add it to your coffee, smoothies, shakes, and even to your baking recipes to get an added boost of protein whenever you may need it. Collagen can help replenish your body with the vital protein you need to build lean muscle mass, strength, and help support healthy joints and glowing skin.*