In honor of National Donut Day, we wanted to share this delicious protein donut recipe that's not only healthy and within your macros but will deliver the gains you need to look good and feel great. Get your chocolate sprinkled gains absolutely guilt free for National Donut Day! Cheers!
What You Need
- Vanilla or Chocolate Swolverine Whey Protein Isolate
- Coconut Flour
- Nut (Unsweetened) or Dairy Milk
- Vanilla Extract
- Baking Powder
- 1/3 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1 1/2 scoops of Swolverine Whey Protein Isolate
- 1/3 Cup Truvia
- 1/3 Cup Nut or Dairy Milk
- 1 Egg (Whole)
- 2 Egg Whites
- 2 Tbsp Water
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 325F
- Mix Egg and Egg whites together
- Add other wet ingredients
- sift dry ingredients together in a separate bowl
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients
- Pour into greased donut mold, mason jar lids (as pictured below). If you don't have either, you can use a greased baking sheet and shape into a donut.
- Place in oven and bake for 25 minutes * If your donuts look like a hockey puck, cut the middle out to make a Donut Hole!
- Let cool before eating
Icing Directions (Optional)
Mix Protein Powder with choice of milk until thick and creamy, pour over donuts when cooled, add sprinkles, and enjoy!